Legal Executive (Bloubergstrand, Western Cape)
• Manage and coordinate the functioning of a group of Legal Managers by way of regular inspection, motivation and training.
• Main objective is to ensure that the people in his/her team render a professional, ethical and excellent service to the Policy Holder at all times and simultaneously comply with all relevant policies and operations manuals.
• Providing general assistance in managing the performance of the legal department.
• Ensure that all personnel shares vision for the future, with emphasis on membership growth and providing an excellent, friendly and prompt service to all Policy Holders.
• Accepts ultimate responsibility for the performance of their department and/or regions.
Job Offer Legal Executive in Cape Town
Job TitleLegal Executive
- Minimum Requirements:
- • Ability to speak, write and understand two official African languages of which English or any other language should be one OR both,
- • LLB degree and an admitted attorney or advocate,
- • Management experience in relevant industry with staff reporting to them,
- • Computer literate, excellent communication skills and initiative
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Plans and directs the functions of his or her department
- • Ensures all business policies and daily activities are managed correctly
- • Managing a team of managers
- • Provides guidance to managers
- • Managing of his or her departments’ stats on a weekly basis, in order to ensure that set targets are met
- • Troubleshooting and problem solving on a daily basis
- • Managing interdepartmental relationships
- • Attending to investigations and taking disciplinary action, where required
- • Brain storming with top management to analyse the business structure on a regular basis
- • Advise management about any impact to the business and implementing changes from top management smoothly and efficiently
- • Conducting of one-on-one’s with employees
- • Providing departmental feedback to top management
- • Discussing and agreeing on a course of legal action with mediators and or managers
- • Interviewing candidates for various positions
- • Provident fund
- • Medical aid
- • Legal insurance provided by company
R50 000 CTC
Muizenberg, Cape Town
Browse All Jobs